Welcome to TREC Trails Ireland (TTI). Our committee has been working with Horse Sport Ireland and other stakeholders to develop a framework around which an accessible and sustainable infrastructure can be developed for the leisure riders in Ireland.
Since the formation of TTI in 2021 our committee members have given over 1300 hours of their free time to:
– Research into the stakeholders in Ireland and abroad, as well as research into how equestrian infrastructure has developed and progressed in other countries
– Preparing for and attending over sixty meeting with various stakeholders
– Drafting correspondence to state agencies, government departments, county councilors and local newspapers
– Drafting our three year strategic plan, an unprecedented comprehensive survey of the sector, codes of conduct & educational contents
– Preparing grant applications, responding to consultation phases & working on future projects
Please support our our team:
By joining TREC Trails Ireland you will be helping to realise the dream of safe, off-road riding trails throughout the country.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error